Re: [rsa] IR Proximity Detector?

  • Terry Slocum
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003
      Thanks Dave,

      This is just what I needed. I must have spent a couple of hours searching for data sheets, and never found this. (Note to self: IE search button BAD, Google GOOD)

      The ones I have are the GP1U581Y. It looks like it is on 38 kHz. So I probably just need to tune the oscilator circuit.

      Thanks again

      Terry