Robotics Society of America (RSA) Legacy Website News: ROBODEX2003 Update - New movies ROBOT_Parade, SDR4X2_BackStage

  • Clifford J. Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2003
      Greetings Human "Pardners",

      Here is a Robotics Society of America (RSA) Legacy Web Site robot news
      update:

      My Robot Mediameister cohort in Japan, ROBODEX2003 videographer Fumihike
      Abe, has uploaded to his website 2 new ROBODEX2003 movies, ROBOT_Parade and
      SDR4X2_BackStage. These are 2 big Hi-Res avi movies (ROBOT_Parade.avi (20
      minutes long) \ SDR4X2_BackStage.avi (10 minutes long)), which need the DivX
      Video 5.0.5 for Windows codec at http://www.divx.com/divx/ to play. To see
      the movies (1) Download/install the DivX (NOT DivX Pro) codex - it will
      automatically add itself as a "plug-in" to your Windows Media Player (2)
      Download the 2 avi movies to your hard drive; when done downloading, click
      on the filename & Window Media Player will launch and play the movies using
      the DivX codec.

      RSA Original Legacy Web Site Home Page Direct link
      http://www.robots.org/#ROBODEX2003Movies2

      Regards,

      Cliff Thompson
      Mediameister,