RSA - SF Monthly Robot Meeting

  • David Calkins - RSA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      Don't forget to join us for our monthly robotics meeting -
      remember they are now on Saturday at SFSU, NOT on Wednesday at
      the Exploratorium.

      Date: Saturday, May 3, 2003
      Time: 12:00PM - 5:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      The address of San Francisco State University is 1600 Holloway.
      The Science building is on 19th avenue between Stonestown and
      Holloway. The room number is SCI 256.

      This months meeting includes two exciting demonstrations. One by Jack Buffington, and one by Roger Gilbertson.

      I've also gotten us some free stuff from Solarbotics! Ken Mochel will be giving out some goodies to PAID members on a lottery basis.

      As always, free pizza courtesy of our generous and fabulous hosts at SFSU.

      -David Calkins, President
      Robotics Society of America
      http://www.robotics-society.org

      Silicon shall replace Carbon.