Looking for a pilot customer

  • Bob Zeidman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 1:39 PM
      Dear friends and colleagues,

      I am in the process of turning my consulting company into a software company. I've assembled a team of impressive people, and we've created our first tool, SynthOS. This patent-pending software is the first in a set of tools that will change the way embedded systems are developed. SynthOS allows a lean, optimized, reliable operating system to be generated automatically.

      We are currently looking for a project on which to test the new software. Do you know of a project that is writing real-time software? We're willing to take their code and, at no cost, use SynthOS to generate an optimized operating system for them and test the results. Our estimates show that we can significantly reduce their development time while increasing the reliability of their software.

      Please have the project leader contact me for more information. I appreciate your help. This pilot project will benefit all parties involved.

      Thanks,
      Bob Zeidman
      President
      Zeidman Technologies