Workshop dates

  • Joe Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2000
      To all,
      Dates have be secured for the mini sumo robot workshops. Sept. 10,17 and 24th at the Exploritorium Classroom from 1 to 4PM.

      Details are still being formed. Suggestions are welcome. This is what I have so far.

      Workshop cost is $85 (subject to change), which covers the cost of a Marvin Slyder parts kit (IROD sensors not included) and motors. Currently there are 8 kits are available. I will purchase these and add motors to the kit. The purchasing of a kit through me is pretty much all that is required to attend the workshop. I will entertain other ideas. It will be first come first serve. See me at the next meeting were I will hash out more details (Wed Aug 2nd - 7:30 PM at the Exploritorium).

      I'd like to point out that the kits are assembled by Marvin Green and myself as a non-profit activity to promote involvement in the art and science of robot building, any extra funds, if any, will be donated to the Exporitorium.

      I will post the most up to date info at my website followed by the SFRSA site.

      Joe