Reminder - SF Monthly Robot Meeting

  • sfrsa@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 2, 2003

      SF Monthly Robot Meeting

      Date: Saturday, April 5, 2003
      Time: 12:00PM - 5:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

      Don't forget to join us for our monthly robotics meeting -
      remember they are now on Saturday at SFSU, NOT on Wednesday at
      the Exploratorium.

      The address of San Francisco State University is 1600 Holloway.
      The Science building is on 19th avenue between Stonestown and
      Holloway. The room number is SCI 256.
    • sfrsa@yahoogroups.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 2, 2004

        SF Monthly Robot Meeting