Re: new to the field

  • Craig Gardner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2002
      I have been working with Basic Micro products for several years now the
      Basic Atom is about the same price as the Basic Stamp but is faster and
      more powerful it has 2 hardware pulse width modulation channels and
      depending on the version 3 to 8 channels of 10 bit A/D, 8k of continuos
      program space (not 2k banks as with the Basic stamps), in circuit
      debugging so you can watch your program run and a lot more. If you want
      to just use PIC's the MBasic compiler can be used to write programs for
      most of the popular PIC's available and has all of the commands of the
      Basic Atom.

      http://www.basicmicro.com/

      Craig