74[sfrsa] robo sumo

  • sam
    Feb 29, 2000
      Hello,
      I've just started studying robotics for my honours thesis topic at
      Tasmanian University, Australia, and I'm looking specifically at robot sumo
      with the mindstorm kit. The Uni also has interest in using the mindstorms
      kit for a robotics course in future years, using sumo as a specific example.

      It would be of much value if you could send me information on some
      (preferably winning) robots and their technical specifics (no. of sensors
      and what type, no. of motors, design, etc.), or who to contact.

      A reply would be much appreciated.

      Thankyou,
      Sam McLennan.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic