636December Real Estate Update Newsletter

  • 4 Aces Realty
    Dec 1, 2001
      This newsletter contains articles of great value in the process of buying
      and
      selling your property.

      For example if you like information about your credit just enter "credit"
      without the '"' and press search

      http://4acesrealty.com:1024/Newsletter/

      AOL Users:

      This newsletter is full of interesting and useful information that I
      think you will enjoy whether you are a buyer, seller, homeowner, or
      renter.

      This month's issue includes topics such as:

      "Real Estate's "Wealth Effect" Insulates Against Recession";
      "Higher Credit Scores On The Horizon?";
      "Does Your Closing Date Make A Difference?";
      "Remodeling? Check Your Insurance!";
      "Condos, Co-ops, & PUDs: What's The Difference?";

      Plus a roundup of November real estate activity as well as much more
      advice and information.

      I hope you enjoy this monthly newsletter. If you have any comments,
      please e-mail them to me. Or, if you would like to see a certain
      topic covered in future months, let me know that too!

      Sincerely,
      Jaime Medina Mendez

      My offer to you!
      By law you must receive from all of us honesty, loyalty, complete
      disclosure,
      diligence, our fiduciary duty, etc., etc.

      In exchange for all this, we receive a commission, it is a fully negotiable
      amount that usually varies between 6% and 8% of the final price of the home.

      Let's say that you purchase a home valued at $500,000 then the agent or
      agents
      involved in the transaction may receive up to $40,000 commission from this
      transaction alone.

      THIS IS MY OFFER TO YOU:
      I WILL NEGOTIATE THAT YOU RECEIVE A BIG PART OF THIS MONEY!

      Possible scenarios:

      If you buy a home where I'm the only agent involved (You buy one of my
      listings).
      I will share my commission with you 50/50, yes half and half.
      In the example it will be: You and I will get $20,000 each.

      If you buy a home where there is any other agent involved (Any other
      listing).
      If the involved agent accepts fully our negotiation proposals.
      We divide the commission in 3, 1/3 each.
      In the example it will be: You, the listing agent and I will get $13,333.33
      each.

      Worse case scenario, the seller and his agent refuse all negotiations and
      you
      want that house!
      I will share my commission with you 50/50, yes half and half.
      In the example it will be: You and I will get $10,000 and the seller's agent
      gets $20,000.00.

      DO NOT SIGN ANY PAPER WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST!

      Contact me immediately!

      Best Regards,

      Jaime Medina Mendez

      PD: Additionally I will investigate any grants and purchase assistance that
      may
      be available in the area and help you find the best loan available to you!
      In
      some cases it is possible obtain reduced monthly payments, down payment
      grants,
      interest grants, purchase grants. So it is possible to get a bargain and put
      money in your pocket while the seller gets full price for his or her home!