204Re: [sfrsa] Re: Of the future - Spiritual Robots

  • robert moretz
    Nov 6, 2000
      Thank you Toni, so far you are the first one to write
      back to me. I will take the book into consideration.

      http://www.stanford.edu/dept/symbol/Hofstadter-event.html

      > Enjoy!
      >
      > Toni Thompson
      >

      > --- In sfrsa@egroups.com, robert moretz
      > <phoenixriver_theshadowmaster@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > What is everyone's belief on robots that are more
      > > human in nature? I mean it would learn like
      > humans, to
      > > form opinions, to debate between right and wrong
      > but
      > > most of all, like humans decide rather or not it
      > > should be good or evil.
      > >
      > > I would like to known what everyone thinks about
      > it,
      > > but I will admit that I might get a little annoyed
      > at
      > > some of you opinions but I do apologize now for
      > any
      > > hostile remarks but I will do my best to write
      > back in
      > > a reasonably manner. I do think you.

      > > Yahoo! Messenger - Talk while you surf! It's
      > FREE.
      > > http://im.yahoo.com/

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic