2028Sorsa meeting

    Mar 9 9:14 AM

       Our monthly meeting is this Saturday, 10am at 106 N. Central Ave it's the old Jc Penny's building.  We meet upstairs in the conference room.

      Don't forget to bring your projects to show off, remember, there's a fine now.

      We are going to be discussing more on our group project, the raprap rapid prototyping printer. This is a homemade #D printer that makes plastic parts and anyone who wants one can build their own.

      Please do not respond to this email, it's just for notifications and only gets checked once a month.
      Please send any questions and comments to:

      See you there!!
      -Dan Gates