2020July meeting

    Jul 8, 2011
      Roboteers,

       There IS a meeting this weekend at Kid Time in the old Sears building down town Medford. Meeting starts at 10am as usual.

      This week I will be doing a presentation on programming the KicChip processor and specifically the one in your KicBots. We will also recap on Richards presentation from last month on proper programming techniques which goes hand in hand with my presentation.
       Bring your KicBots and if you have access to a laptop bring it as well.

       We always have time for Show-n-Tell, so bring your current project and show us what you're doing!  I will be bringing my Bipedal walker S.A.M.M. since some are interested in walking robots.

      See you there!
      -Dan