2001SORSA Meetings Have Moved!

    Jul 3, 2010
      Notice to all SORSA members.

      We have been unable to negotiate a new contract with Kids Unlimited and, therefore, will no longer be meeting at their facility. However, we have negotiated a partnership with Kid Time Discovery Experience in West Medford and will be meeting at their facility beginning with our next meeting. The times and dates will not be changing. Just the location.

      Our next meeting is Saturday, July 10th at 10:00 am. Kid Time Discovery Experience is located on the corner of West McAndrews and Ross Lane. You can find a map here: http://www.discoveryspace.org/BACKUP/info/Map.html.

      We are excited about our partnership with Kid Time and do not expect to have any troubles with doors being locked when we arrive as we will be meeting during their regular business hours. In exchange for meeting at their location, we have offered to help Kid Time construct a robotics exhibit for the kids. We believe this will be a great club project. We will begin brainstorming at our next meeting.

      For more information about Kid Time Discovery Experience, check out their website here: http://www.discoveryspace.org/

      Hope to see everyone at the next meeting.

      Doug Gates, President
      Southern Oregon Robotics Society of America