1975This months meeting reminder

    Sep 11, 2009

       This months meeting is Saturday the 12th at 10am. We are meeting at the Kids unlimited building in Medford off Riverside Ave.

      We will be going over the build of the club members SimpleSumo robot. Also, there will be a discussion on the AVR Butterfly and how to add an I²C sensor to it, as well as a little about the menu program that runs on it.
      Dan Gates will be showing his latest product development for Solarbotics and how to use it in a project.

      We hope to see you all there! Bring your club robots and any other projects you want to share.