1914Robot Club Meeting In Grants Pass This Saturday

    Oct 10, 2007

      MEETING: This months meeting of the Southeren Oregon
      Robotics club will be held this Saturday October 13th
      at Pizza Hut in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 NE
      6th St, Grants Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      I'm not sure what the focus of the meeting is this
      month, but I'm sure it will be fun as usual. :)

      As always, we'll have "Show and Tell" so bring along
      your LineBot and anything else you are working on to
      share with the group.

      BringYourBots!!! ...John