1908Robot Club Meeting In Grants Pass This Saturday

    Jun 7, 2007

      MEETING: This months meeting of the Southeren Oregon
      Robotics club will be held this Saturday June 9th
      at Pizza Hut in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 NE
      6th St, Grants Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      Those of you that were at the last meeting saw Kevins
      old flame throwing robot. He is doing a total
      overhaul of that robot for his senior project at OIT.
      He has made HUGE progress on the robot since the last
      meeting and will be showing it again this month.
      Among other things, he has completed the rolling
      platform using the new Lynxmotion tracks and some
      powerful gearmotors. He should have it powered up for
      a great demo.

      We'll also be talking about a new kind of line
      follower that you can develop using an Atmel Tiny13
      chip and the STK500 development board that many of us
      just got. This should be an interesting challenge for
      those of you that want to get up to speed on the Atmel
      chips.

      As always, we'll have "Show and Tell" so bring along
      anything you are working on to share with the group.

      BringYourBots!!! ...John

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.