1844Robot Club Meeting In Grants Pass This Saturday

    Sep 8, 2006

      MEETING: Southeren Oregon Robotics will have it's
      monthly meeting this Saturday (Sep 9th) at Pizza Hut
      in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 Ne 6th St, Grants
      Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      Remember to bring your bots bots for a little friendly
      competition again this month. We'll probably do line
      following and sumo. BRING YOUR BOTS!!!

      Hopefully Jon Peterman will dazzle us again with more
      progress on his little six servo walker. I am just
      finishing assembly of a new LynxMotion BRAT humanoid
      (walker). I should have it moving under it's own
      power for the meeting. You won't want to miss this if
      you've seen the BRAT videos at:
      http://www.lynxmotion.com/ViewPage.aspx?ContentCode=videos&CategoryID=17
      This thing is very cool. You better come and check it
      out!

      As always... Bring along anything you are working on
      for show-n-tell! You are working on something right?

      See you there... John

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic