1843Robot Club Meeting In Grants Pass Tomorrow (Saturday)

    Aug 11, 2006

      MEETING: Southeren Oregon Robotics will have it's
      monthly meeting this Saturday (Aug 12th) at Pizza Hut
      in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 Ne 6th St, Grants
      Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      Remember that we ALL agreed that we would bring our
      bots for a little friendly competition again this
      month. We'll do line following and sumo. BRING YOUR
      BOTS!!!

      Jon Peterman will be showing the "first steps" from
      his new six servo walker. Jon's make a lot of
      progress on this since the last meeting and it's very
      cool!

      As always... Bring along anything you are working on
      for show-n-tell! You are working on something right?

      See you there... John

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic