1818Robot Club Meeting This Saturday in Grants Pass

    Mar 8, 2006
      Roboteers,
      Southeren Oregon Robotics will have it's monthly
      meeting this Saturday (March 11th) at Pizza Hut
      in Grants Pass. The address is 1465 Ne 6th St, Grants
      Pass. The meeting starts at 6pm sharp!

      We will continue to work on our club project. The main
      topic of discussion this month will be our
      communications protocol so please gather your thoughts
      on that before the meeting. As always, bring along
      anything you are working on for show-n-tell!

      NOTE: I will have the code completed for the Atmel
      Tiny12 chip that goes on the main power supply/control
      board. I am planning on bringing programmed chips to
      the meeting for anyone that needs one ($2.00). I will
      also try to bring RS-232 and RS-485 chips (smt) for
      those that need to buy those. I will be uploading my
      Tiny12 code to the project site if you want to burn
      your own chips. ...Tiger

      Everyone Welcome! Bring a friend!

      http://mail.yahoo.com