      From: Camp Peavy <cpeavy2@...>
      To: sfrsa@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [rsa] BS2, Vantec RDFR21, DC Motor ?
      Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:16:21 -0700 (PDT)

      > So if a ESC takes commands like a servo, does the ESC also control a DC
      motor like a servo?

      The ESC will not hold position like a servo you probably want a stepper
      motor. I've got this one http://www.parallax.com/detail.asp?product_id=27964
      but haven't done anything with it yet. I'll give it a go and give you some
      feedback <pun intended>.

      Camp
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic