1734Re: [rsa] BS2, Vantec RDFR21, DC Motor ?

  • D K
    Jun 21, 2005
      Thanks Camp and Fredrick.

      I have run through the Stamp in Class tutorial with the BS2 to move a Servo.
      I just wasn't sure if that was the same approach. Thanks for the info.
      I'll try it out and let you guys know how it goes.

      If anyone with robotics experience is interested in playing with and help
      modifiying our
      robot from R/C controlled to BS2 controlled please let me know and I will
      give you more details. We are located in San Francisco.

      At this time we are only looking for an experienced Robotics Volunteer.
      I'm already the inexpereinced volunteer. :)

      Dennis K.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic