1732RE: [rsa] BS2, Vantec RDFR21, DC Motor ?

  • frederick chang
    Jun 20, 2005

      Hello DK,

      I recommend the BASIC book written by Edwards.

      He goes over many examples with sample code for the basic stamp.

      Also, www.parallax.com has a forum in which you can post questions regarding the use of BS2, but if you purchase that book, you’ll probably not need to use the forums.

      Cheers,