1731BS2, Vantec RDFR21, DC Motor ?

  • D K
    Jun 20, 2005
      Hey Everybody,

      I'm new to robotics and I figured I'd jump right in and help out
      a group that needs help with updating their robot.

      Right now, they control their robot's arms with R/C controllers,
      but they would like to have it automated/autonymous.

      So I want to use the BS2 to control the Vantec ESC RDFR.
      Are there any website/info that show example on how to
      program/wire the BS2 to send the proper PWM outs to
      the Vantec?

      Does anyone have any suggestions for a good shaft encoder to
      obtain positioining data?

      Cheers,
      DK
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic