170Re: Reminder - SFRSA Meeting

  • Mike Rushford
    Oct 2, 2000
      Hi;

      It is a bit far to drive to this meeting from Livermore.
      Would it be possible for you to web cast these meeting?
      It need not be live and archive would do nicely. It may better
      as the meeting would then be on display for say a month
      till the next one displaces it.

      Enjoyed the sumo event. Trying to get my 6 yr old into this and
      looking for stuff now. Anyone got a source for this stuff?
      I liked the tank track wheels.

      Thanks

      --- In sfrsa@egroups.com, sfrsa@egroups.com wrote:

      > SFRSA Meeting
      >
      > Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2000
      > Time: 7:30PM - 9:00PM UTC (GMT+00:00)
      >
      > Regular monthly meeting at the Exploratorium.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic