117Re: [sfrsa] Annual Robot Games

  • Jeanette Eya-Zeissig
    Jul 30, 2000
      Thanks for the response, Joe. I plan to be at the meeting on Wednesday.
      (BTW, this is John.) I don't really have much time or ego invested in the
      Logo thing. I just thought it would be fun to do a robot motif using the
      Club initials. I knew from previous posts that someone was working on a
      t-shirt design but hadn't seen anything about it since. This discussion
      group has been so quiet that I thought it might provoke some responses. I
      didn't bother to put in any text relating it to the Annual Robot Games,
      although looking at my original post, it certainly looks as though that's
      what I was suggesting. So, if anyone in the club wants to use it, tweak it
      into something else, or whatever, it's OK with me.

      John Zeissig

      >Jeanette, (or John, you didn't specify)
      >
      >Those are gret ideas!
      >People have always brought there bots for show at the games but it would be
      >nice if we officially anounce it. We should discuss incentives. I intend to
      >bring my rover.
      >
      >Regarding your design: It would good to bring it up at the meeting. As far
      >as a show logo Toni Thomson has a design she has submitted and has committed
      >seeing it through to the color seperations for T-shirt printing and all that
      >other art stuff. Your design is more of a SFRSA logo, which might have
      >merit.

      <http://home.att.net/~jZeissig>

      <mailto:jZeissig@...>

      To see an older version of the 'bot <http://home.att.net/~jZeissig/Bot.html>