Weekend Rides

  • j_omohundro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 1999
      I've seen two rides materialize courtesy of
      friends of ours from the Chile Peddlers Tandem Club
      --<br><br>Saturday -- Jemez Springs to Valle Grande and return. Meet
      in Jemez Spgs at 8:30. 50 miles,
      hilly.<br><br>Sunday -- Ojo Caliente to Vallecitos (north of Ojo on NM
      111). Out and back, about 45 miles round trip, steady
      climb going out. Possible soak in mineral springs after
      the ride.<br><br>It's mid-summer -- time for the
      rides to get tougher.....more miles, more miles, more