"ua stores" looking for a new Union??

  • Lisa B
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2013
      that's what one employee told me.... they are tired of waiting.... anyone heard anything??

    • David David
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013
        That's a disingenuous statement if I ever heard one! Shame on you! Please don't start baseless rumors. A new union would be far worse than continuing from where we are now. A new union would mean AT LEAST another two years before a new contract could be presented. It would mean STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN. Or, are you really just trying to stir up SH*T?