oops went our too soon.... second try

  • Lisa B
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      Is the bid prepared local? or centralized now? does anybody know??

      Who would be a good recipient of the following note??

      To the staff that prepares the bid:

      I am wondering why do we have to bid again, what is the purpose of the "relief lines" if its not to fill in changes in the operation???  To bid right before the summer, when we already have our vacation, PH's and trades arranged is literally "anti- compassionate" of united together their employees. Does anyone realized we have been working for 12 years WITHOUT a raise????

      in a similar note, if a new bid is prepared... CAN UA CONSIDERED SHIFTS THAT DONT OVERLAP 1/2 HOUR???  We know united doesnt want employee to "double shifts" but common... by now, united has to know it has mainly 2 class of workers:

      1- the ones that have to work tons of hours to make it in these roughs times (picking up ups hours)

      and

      2- the ones that have to have a second job for the same reasons and gives away their hours.

      come on united!!! , can you make at least one good one for us???  no raise, super stressful work conditions, plus bidding so many times!?? can one be good for US !!??? the internal customers???
      IT IS YOUR JOB!!!

      Lisa Brighina
      sfocs