I NEED HELP WITH REFUND OF PAPER ZED TICKETS

  • lisa14973
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013
      I am reaching out to you guys to help me figure out who to call (or forward my complaint/story) at this point I am so frustrated I would scream. Here is short story:

      1/2/13 Purchased ZED tkts in argentina (4 tkts totalling about
      U$ 700)

      Didnt used tickets, spend $3500 in revenue tickts and I am broke. I literally need these $700 to pay my bills.

      1/5/13 I sent paper tickets to United Refund Depart. Same place revenue psgrs use.. tickets were purchased with debit card. why cant we do it at the ticket counter like we were used it!!!!??? oh.. that's right, that's when we used to work for UA.

      1/21/13 I checked online status of refund: "not found", I worried it was not received and I called the number listed there "call 1 800 864-8331. Same number revenue psgrs call, annoying virtual person tried to get rid of me or send me to check with "alex" virtual helper online. I finally get thru to a human person that tells me zed tickets are not refunded there. she transfers me to the pass desk. the pass desk says they dont do refunds and i can only ckeck online or call the general number. I do, the person doesnt want to tranfer me to refunds, "they dont talk to psgrs". After I insist and I get nasty asking for a supervisor I get a lady who helps me talk to the refund department. THESE TOOK ME ABOUT 45MIN OK? THEY TELL ME MY TICKETS WERE TRANSFERRED TO INTERNATIONAL PROCESSORS BECAUSE THEY WERE ISSUEd INTERNATIONALLY. ok. I understand. She assures me it shouldnt take more than 2 weeks more. i wait and wait.....

      2/5/13 no refund yet. I call and I do the same 30 min round to get to a supervisor , again the agent gets nasty with me ,saying "are you an employee?? and you are giving me a hard time??"""" yes!!" YES, I AM AN EMPLOYEE AND I NEED MY MONEY. I finally talk to someone that asks me for my debit card number and I think "ok this sounds promising".... but no luck... she "tried" to refund the money but couldnt. I have to wait, INTERNATIONAL PROCESSORS HAVE MY TICKETS (who are these people?? I never heard of them). She said she would email them and ask them to send me an email with status of my refund. DID I HEAR FROM ANYBODY??? NOOOO..... I FORGOT TO MENTION I ALSO EMAILed THE REFUND TICKETs DEPT AND THE PASS DESK, EMAIL IN OUR TRAVEL SECTION, NO RESPONSE FROM THEM.

      TODAY I TRIED TO CALL AGAIN. NO NEWS ON UNITED.COM , "STILL PENDIDNG"... WAIT TIME ONE 800-UNITED 30 MIN!!!! I AM NO WAITING THAT LONG.

      WHAT DO I DO?? WHO DO I EMAIL??? PLS FEEL FREE TO FORWARD TO ANYONE THAT MIGHT HELP.

      THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING IF YOU ARE STILL READING.

      LISA BRIGHINA
      510-909-6047