The next step for birth control starts today

  • Gregory Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 10:21 AM
      President Obama is holding the line on making no-cost birth control available to women no matter where they work. Now it's our turn. The administration has 60 days to collect public comments on the rule -- I made mine in support and I need you to add yours right now:

      http://goo.gl/RCko8

      To take action on this issue, click on the link below:
      http://www.ppaction.org/site/Advocacy?s_oo=rRM6HOKlgJycjDEmf1v_Pg&id=15463
      If the text above does not appear as a link or it wraps across multiple lines, then copy and paste it into the address area of your browser.

      If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please follow the link below:
      http://www.ppaction.org/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=d5ae53550a0136887b31b1378f75c6e297c10fdd5f12d658