Urgent vote on DISCLOSE

  • Gregory Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 11:49 AM
      Hey,

      Corporations and special interests are trying to buy our elections with secret donations.

      We need the DISCLOSE Act to force them to reveal their political spending -- and cut down on the unlimited special-interest influence. Americans deserve to know the funders behind the TV ads flooding our airwaves.

      The Senate will be voting on the DISCLOSE Act as early as this Monday, July 16.

      I just signed a petition from a big group of Democratic senators and other organizations telling the Senate to pass the DISCLOSE Act.

      Will you join me and sign the petition, too?

      http://www.discloseact.com?tag=taf_20120712disclose

      Thanks!

      http://www.DISCLOSEact.com