Boycott Pizza Party Feb 14th

  • pat nolan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2012
      Please Boycott the Pizza Party on Tuesday Feb 14th, 2011 as explained by the District lodge 141. Just because it's free doesn't mean you have to eat it......Remember the Koolaid at Ghana

      To all IAM members. This boycott is not about profit sharing, it is not intended to disrupt operations or is it targeted at local management. This is a system wide request targeted at upper management to show them we the members of the IAM are willing to stand together for a cause. This action is crucial to show the company that we want a industry leading contract and want to be treated with dignity and respect and if that cannot be accomplished at the bargaining table then we the members of IAM District 141 will stand behind our leadership and walk the picket lines if necessary. The time to act is Tuesday. The time to show strength in numbers is Tuesday. Put aside all the bickering and finger pointing and stand together this Tuesday. Tuesday is the day we show the company we are United not airlines but in our fight for industry leading contracts. Rally the troops and get the word out. Tuesday Feb 14th is OUR day. Stay safe and stay strong.