Re: [sfocs] Direct relationship with UA

  • huikahi4@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2012

      Greg

      Thanks for calling, it sounds like all efforts will prove positive in the end.

      Send the list as soon as you have a spare minute, I will go to work on it and try to help as soon as I receive it.

      Keeping the IAM will be the best results for ALL, including those that don't know it yet, they will, they will.

      Sincerely,

      Tricia Cabalse