Voting for the Union

  • Beth Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2011
      When exactly do we vote yes for the union?

      I want to make sure everyone knows and for the best turn out!!

      America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      - Abraham Lincoln -
    • scott@UCLAlumni.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2011
        The dates are set by the National Mediation Board and they have not been
        set
        yet. There is one group ahead of us for voting and their date is supposed
        to be
        set next week.

        This is one of the reasons we have been collecting contact information. We
        will
        make sure everybody knows when there is information!

        Scott

        When exactly do we vote yes for the union?

        I want to make sure everyone knows and for the best turn out!!
         America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose
        our
        freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

        - Abraham Lincoln -

        http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web
      • Stefanie Walcek
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2011