FW: Fwd: [UAL-Retiree] Pass Travel Petition - Equal Boarding Priority

  • pat nolan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      I think it may be worth signing!!!
      Pat Nolan

      --- On Thu, 12/2/10, Mary Nesel <marynesel@...> wrote:

      From: Mary Nesel <marynesel@...>
      Subject: FW: Fwd: [UAL-Retiree] Pass Travel Petition - Equal Boarding Priority
      To: aeduke@...
      Date: Thursday, December 2, 2010, 4:16 PM

      Hello United Co-workers, please pass this around. Every little bit we do will hopefully help our cause, "seniority rules." Mary

      Mary,
      I got this from a friend in HNLRR. You may want to pass this around to our other co-workers in SMF.
      I don't have many email addresses, but I received alot of good stuff from my friend Greg. He is a very active
      union steward at HNLRR. Would you be interested in me passing this stuff along to you?

      Have a great day!
      Pam
      You may have received this already.....but we don't want to miss out on this opportunity.
      Please forward to as many active and retired UAL people as you can. Time is running short.
      We're all in this together!

      While this does not address the Date of Hire (DOH) issue that most UAL'er seem to favor, it is something.

      This is a petition to fill out and submit...pass it around.   Hopefully we can save our current pass policies!!

       Greg  Robinson
      An Independent "AFLAC" Associate

      http://www.knowquack.com/