Petition to end secret corporate political spending

  • Gregory Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010
      Hi,

      We just saw an election where corporations for the first time were allowed
      to secretly spend unlimited amounts of money through front-groups to try
      to buy elections. Right now Congress is considering passing a bill, the
      DISCLOSE Act, that would curtail the secrecy and force front-groups to let
      voters know which corporations and CEOs are funding their political
      attacks.

      I just signed a petition urging Congress pass the DISCLOSE Act before the
      end of the year. The bill has bipartisan support but it won't move forward
      unless voters demand action. Follow this link to sign the petition:

      http://pol.moveon.org/discloseact/?r_by=25122-6697907-xtg4eSx&rc=mailto

      Thanks!