Industry Update and Commentary 2Apr07

  • Bill Koumarelos
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 8:53 AM
      An El-Al plane ended up having to turn around and go back in Tel Aviv, last sunday, for a precautionary landing. They had smoke in the cabin, coming from the engine. The cause of the smoke was determined to be too much cleaning fluid being used, which went into the engine.

      Royal Jordanian is the newest member of American's "One World" alliance.

      BMI adding Manchester-Lyon service.

      Low-cost Asian carrier JetStar adding Osaka/KIX to Brisbane, Australia.

      Jet Blue has added White Plains to their route structure. This means they now fly to seven airports in the state of New York.

      A website I personally recommend.... www.omimap.com  .......they have many maps that are hard-to-get. If you need a map for a particular city or country---worldwide----you more than likely can get it from OmniMap.

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 10:56 AM

        Bill,
        Get the "n" in there.  Nice link thanks for posting it.  I also like this link for historical maps.

        M. Casey SNAOZ