More Payroll Problems

  • Bill Koumarelos
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      More updates, and more anger directed towards the payroll department. I had talked to our payroll department locally, and supposedly Chicago had put money back in my account Saturday. Upon checking at the close of business day today, they did absolutely nothing---for a paycheck that should have been deposited Thursday, which is four days ago. Being dinged for $279.00 in overdraft charges, on top of all this, is not funny, either!!

      Additionally, a few other things have happened:

      One of our agents was shorted 15 hours.

      Another one of our agents was paid their straight time, but shorted their overtime hours.

      And yet another one of the agents was not charged for pass charges from over five months ago(taking family to Bangkok), and then hit up for everything all at once.

      Needless to say, there is an angry mob at of people ready to pounce on whoever is running payroll at WHQ!!