Pilot's Pension Not Defaulted By UA

  • Gail O'Connor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Has anyone seen anything in the news, or Newsreal regarding the pilot's pension that was not defaulted on per Judge Wedoff?  Doesn't that seem odd?  I haven't seen it anywhere.  I thought that would be big news after all the other unions got slammed, the pilot's pension stays in place.

      Please share some light on this if you know anything.  Thanks.