Fwd: United Airlines Concession Requests

  • Viktor100@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      In a message dated 01.11.2004 13:48:33 Pacific Standard Time, cfinamore@... writes:

      Dear Brothers & Sisters,

      United Airlines informed District Lodge 141 today that they have a series of
      concessions they are requesting from our members. The Company proposal will
      be presented to the IAM on November 4, 2004. No specifics are available at
      this time.

      Failing a consenual agreement with the IAM, United Airlines told our
      leadership that they will file a motion in Bankruptcy court to abrograte the
      IAM agreement.

      District 141 President and General Chairman Randy Canale will put out a
      bulletin on the IAM website (www.iam141.org) on November 4. Our union's
      policy is that any agreement with United Airlines must be approved by our
      membership.

      We will keep you informed of all developments. Our Local Lodge website is:
      www.iamll1781.org

      Sincerely & Fraternally,

      Carl Finamore
      President