Re: [sfocs] Fwd: Machinists Oppose US Airways' Bonus Payments

  • huikahi4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      That is a real question. The answer is yes for big corporations.
      We can see within our own UAL there is no end to the enormous
      greed and they are not worried about having to face the music when
      they are exposed. They simply fly off into the sunset with their prearranged
      severance package. The labor force is not even a thought.
    • ualnolan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
        Here Here!!!!
        Can't agree with you more......