4408Fw: United Airlines Misses the Mark ... Again

  • Beth Miller
    Sep 29, 2013

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      From: Wally Prawicki <wallyflyboy@...>;
      To: jim blanchard <AsIfx2@...>;
      Bcc: <BG.Miller@...>;
      Subject: United Airlines Misses the Mark ... Again
      Sent: Sun, Sep 29, 2013 12:26:14 AM

      Higher costs and inferior service are a recipe for long term financial problems.  Hmmm, well, I can't argue with that!  I'm sharing with friends that if they plan to travel during the holidays, think before they book UA3 out of TUS and several already have.

      Our last day of operation along with the other five stations is 11/14 before the vendor takes over.  So long, Farewell, I hate to have to say it or Hit the Road pal, no more, no more, no more, no more, hit the road, pal...

      http://www.dailyfinance.com/2013/09/28/united-airlines-misses-the-mark-again/

      Remark near end of article that "However, if industry conditions worsen, United will probably be one of the first airlines to run into financial trouble."
      Get your paddles out - again.