NO Home for the Holidays

  • GeorgeMVW
    Message 1 of 196 , Dec 1, 2000
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in the
      no home, and often no hope for the
      holidays.<br><br>Please join us to share in our message of
      encouragement.<br><br>Additionally, we are setting up a tech center/day shelter here
      in CHi, IL - near North/Pulaski since there are NO
      Facilities for the homeless in this part of
      (PC/MAC/Laptops)<br>Printers (any type)<br>Software (windows
      95-2000)<br>Fax/Modems (any configuration)<br>Cell Phone
      office needs.<br><br>For the Holidays we are looking
      especially for:<br><br>Clothes (Cotas, shoes, shirts, pants,
      boots, etc)<br>non-Perishable Food Items (Canned goods,
      instant meals, etc)<br>Coffee (as much as our homeless
      guys and gals can get)<br><br>And, there shall surely
      be more added:<br><br>If you or your firm can help
      these Unforunate ones with No Home for The
      Home for the Holidays<br>CO Br. George V<br>1939 N
      Kildare Avenue<br>Chi, IL 60639<br>(800) 699-2466
      (#691-973-4123)
    • richard372000
      Message 196 of 196 , Mar 16, 2002