Re: New sfocommunicationcenter member> Gloria

  • Richard Chamberland
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      Welcome Gloria,

      Hello,
      Comment from user:
      The following person join the
      sfocommunicationcenter group: I am interested in becoming a secular Franciscan
      Email address: gloria10515 <gloria10515@...>
      ===========

    • Richard C. ofs
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006

        Hi Gloria,

        would you like to say to me where you live we could refer to you to the people who could help you?
        Pax Richard

        --- In sfocommunicationcenter@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Chamberland" <richard.chamberland@b...> wrote:

        > Welcome Gloria,
        >
        > Hello,
        > Comment from user:
        >
        > The following person join the
        > sfocommunicationcenter group: I am interested in becoming a secular Franciscan
        > Email address: gloria10515 gloria10515@y...

      • jamie lee
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
          Hi Richard,
          I am from Newbury, Ohio about 30 miles east of Cleveland. I went on the Secular Franciscan website and found a group in Gates Mills, Ohio but could not find any information on who to contact. I really appreciate any help that you, or any one else can give me. This is something that I have been praying about and feel very stongly that it is the direction that I am to pursue. I am very thankful to have found the SFO group.
          Shari