Feast of Holy Francis

  • retiredboss96
    Message 1 of 196 , Oct 3, 2000
      Oct. 3<br><br>I wish all of you and all who visit
      this site Peace and All Good in the celebration of the
      feast day of our beloved father, Francis. May his
      spirit continue to permeate all of us and all that we do
      here and in our respective fraternities and
      communities.<br><br>dick SFO
    • richard372000
      Message 196 of 196 , Mar 16 12:50 PM