St Michael and Friends

  • sfocan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      To-day on this feast i wish all thoese God's peace and a special
      blessing . You who bear the christian names of Michael ,Raphael or
      Gabriel we have this in common our parents were thoughtful enough to
      provide us with names to be our protection and a reminder of that part
      of our own being that is spiritual and should lead us to worship the
      triume God.