Merry Christmas

  • Richard Chamberland <richard372000@yahoo
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2002
      Hi sisters and brothers, may jesus give peace and joy to all !

      Your brother from Canada
      Richard
    • retiredboss96
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 30, 2002
        --- In sfocommunicationcenter@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Chamberland
        <richard372000@y...>" <richard372000@y...> wrote:
        > Hi sisters and brothers, may jesus give peace and joy to all !
        >
        > Your brother from Canada
        > Richard

        Merry Christmas and a blessed new year Richard.

        dick sfo
      • Richard ofs
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 30, 2002
          Thanks Dick,
          God blessed you and your family, Happy New Year to All of you
          Richard ofs
          retiredboss96 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:--- In sfocommunicationcenter@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Chamberland
          <richard372000@y...>" <richard372000@y...> wrote:
          > Hi sisters and brothers, may jesus give peace and joy to all !
          >
          > Your brother from Canada
          > Richard

          Merry Christmas and a blessed new year Richard.

          dick sfo

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Je vous invite à visiter
          http://www.geocities.com/amis_francois_claire/
          et à devenir membre de
          http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/group/Les_amis_s_Francois_Claire

        • dick bonini SFO
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 24, 2004
            I would like to wish all of you and yours a very merry Christmas and
            the blessings of the Lord on you and yours for all of 2005.

            With all love and peace

            dick bonini SFO
          • susanmb93
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 25, 2008
              Merry Christmas to all my SFO friends here in our group. It has been
              very busy here as I am sure you all have been to.
            • Richard Chamberland
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 26, 2008
                Merry Christmas to YOU Susan and to you ALL

                Paix et joie, Richard ofs

                Merry Christmas to all my SFO friends here in our group. It has been
                very busy here as I am sure you all have been to.

                Offrez un compte Flickr Pro à vos amis et à votre famille. Allez-y!