Thank you Jesus & St. Francis

  • GeorgeMVW
    Message 1 of 196 , Mar 12, 2002
      I just want to thank God, my close and loving
      friend - the good folks and religious at Franciscan
      Outreach in Chi, IL (www.franoutreach.org), the good folks
      at Lincoln Park Community Shelter, my dear friends
      in Lincoln and West Humboldt Park, and all who have
      helped me maintain my faith in Our Lord and His
      wonderful plan.<br><br>After seven years of abject
      proverty, four years of homelessness, I am now employed
      full time as a Teacher with the Public Schools, and
      finally can see a lighty at the end of the
      tunnel.<br><br>Thanks to all here as well who have been at my side in
      this terrible, yet rewarding adventure of homelessness
      and joblessness.<br><br>Remember all - Our Lord said,
      "I will NEVER leave you nor forsake you."<br><br>He
      IS TELLING THE TRUTH - TRUST IN HIM and he will
      EXALT YOU.<br><br>And Special Thanks to St. Francis for
      his intercession for my family.<br><br>Pax et Bonum,
      Br. George
    • richard372000
      Message 196 of 196 , Mar 16, 2002