HAPPY NEW YEAR

  • sfocommunicationcenter-owner@yahoogroups.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      HAPPY NEW YEAR to all franciscains and friends :);;)

      Richard,
      moderator

    • Nomel Angeles
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
        HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!! LET'S CONTINUE SERVING GOD

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
          Dear Friend,

          If you are able to read French or use our Google translator (on site) I think you might be interested in articles published on the site of the SFO (Sherbrooke) Canada. Here's the address if the link does not work copied and put in the address bar http://ofs-de-sherbrooke.over-blog.com/categorie-10594941.html

          Paix et joie,
          Richard Chamberland, ofs
          OFS - Ordre Franciscain S├ęculier
          (Site de Sherbrooke ouvert sur le monde)