Re: [SFO Fraternity] For your information,

  • Alberto Guimarães
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2011
      Peace and Good!
      Thanks, Richard! I am very glad to talk with Emile about this subject!
      Jesus, Mary and Francis bless and keep you!
      Br. Alberto
      Secular Franciscan Fraternity of Braga - Portugal
      2011/10/29, 15:36, Richard C ofs wrote:

      Hello,

      For your information, I asked Emile to continue his research on religious clothing in private with Alberto

      Paix et joie,
      Richard Chamberland, ofs
      OFS - Ordre Franciscain Séculier
      (Site de Sherbrooke ouvert sur le monde)